Parenting on Purpose
Every parent needs good advice and practical suggestions about raising their children. This new series of audio lessons by Jay & Jody Hancock includes sessions on raising responsible kids and the ICE Plan. Listen to the lessons recorded live as a part of the "Parenting Matters" series at Carmel Baptist Church in Charlotte.
JAY'S LIFE LESSONS:
LIFE LESSONS: Brief Summary of all the lessons below.
- Knowing God's Will - Part 1
- Principles from Henry Blackaby's Experiencing God on the biblical way to discern God's will
- Knowing God's Will - Part 2
- How to listen to God
- The Three Chairs
- Principles from Bruce Wilkinson's chair illustration for defining your spiritual condition
- Real Living
- When we live according to God's plan, we truly live.
- A major ingredient to a successful marriage and successful life
- Habits of Highly Effective Followers of Christ
- Eight habits that reveal our level of spiritual maturity and fuel our Christian life
- Spiritual Growth
- What the Bible and modern research says about how a person grows spiritually
The Message Everyone Needs to HearThe message of the Bible is really a simple message. Here's a quick overview. The Church & the Christian School:A Guide for Leaders of Christian Day School Ministries and their Sponsoring Churches >>more Is There Historical Evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus? A Debate between William Lane Craig and Bart D. Ehrman>>more
Many people feel that they don’t pray enough. Others have very little organization or consistency in their prayer life. On the Prayer Resource page you will find a Prayer Journal and several resources that you can use in your own prayer life.